Sunday, November 1, 2020

All of life's problems can be answered with Jesus

I am a consumer of true crime stories, and there have been more times than I care to count where I shake my head at what happened, what drove someone down the evil path, when the simple solution was to surrender their life to the Lord.  Let Jesus into your heart.

Because Jesus in your heart can heal all, and solve all, of life's problems.

Sure, it may not end up being exactly how you pray it to be, but with our Lord being the awesome God and Heavenly Father that He is, He knows what is best for us.  Do you think I planned on having my wife pass away January this year?  Certainly not.  But there was a reason for it.  And I am going to use the legacy of our time together, of our love for each other, to help others.

If you find yourself struggling, let Jesus into your heart.  You'll be amazed at what He can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment