Sunday, February 27, 2022

Time

In the 3rd chapter of Ecclesiastes, the first 8 verses starts out with saying there is a time for everything, for all activities under the sun.  From birth to death, killing and healing, loving and hating, war and peace, crying and laughing, everything has a time.

Yet with all this, God has given us eternity in our heart.  It is something we cannot fathom in our own human minds--I know I can't!

People are to enjoy the fruits that God has given them.

When I think about time, I can't help but think of the life I have weaved and the life my new loving girlfriend has lived.  Although we come from different backgrounds, we have come together in a time when our late spouses have passed.

God's time is perfect.

And there is so much more in Heaven, more than we can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment