Sunday, March 28, 2021

Even little prayers can get answered

Last week, my youngest daughter was having battery troubles with her cell phone.  She has tons of pictures of her late mother, my late wife, as well as a bunch of notes for things.

I get it, for a young teenager, these things are like the life blood of their entire livelihood.  But the troubles were so bad that she had to do a complete factory reset on it.

Then, as she was having more troubles getting the phone back on, she couldn't find any of those pictures or her notes.  These were cherished memories she had of our sweet beloved, and her tears just tore at my heart.

I then went into my room and prayed.  I had tears running down my own cheeks as I asked God to please let them be restored, the pictures.  We know that one day, when we pass on, that we'll walk hand-in-hand with her again.  But for now, with our time on earth, we cherished those physical memories.

The next morning, she looked at her phone.  Her battery was still causing troubles, but guess what?  Most of the pictures and notes were restored.

Praise Jesus!  Praise The Lord!

These prayers may seem trivial and small.  But including the Lord in all aspects of your life reminds us that He is in charge of it all.  We are just stewards of this life.  And we need to do our best to honor what we have been given to the Almighty!

No comments:

Post a Comment