Friday, January 17, 2020

The Spirit is the glue that binds the Mind and Body

"I love you with all my heart, soul, and being."

These words my wife has spoke to me every single day since the day we were married--and probably for months previous.

The other day, I reflected on those words and their meaning.  We go through our daily trials and our physical and mental well-being are assaulted by sin.  But through it all, by the power of God and the Holy Spirit, our souls bind us together.

God's Spirit binds our minds and body together.  Without it, we would be nothing.  It has been said that our actions are judged by our thoughts, words, and deeds.  In other words, our mind and our body.  Our body encompass both our words and our deeds.

Through it all is God.  And without Him, we are nothing.

His Spirit is truly the glue that binds us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment